Just a little treat for everybody as I am happy that you commented.
If you didn't read the most recent entry scroll down.
The pictures on the last post were: a sunset on Marine Drive over the Arabian Sea, Chhatripati Shivaji Terminus (CST) a railway station on the central line, and Mahmadali road where we ate late at night where lots of Muslims go to break their fast after the sun sets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Hello Allen,
The video is quite a treat. Better you than me.
I remember that this routine is part of your yoga. Could you provide an explanation about it.
Hey Al, great view of your new haircut too. So, after you do this cleansing, do you feel better, or breath better or anything?
OH SICK!!!!!!!!
THAT IS LIKE REALLY GROSS
but really cool, how you can like master your gag reflex. Seriously your my hero
PS I love your blog and read it all the time just most of the time I'm so lazy for comments, but thanks for yours... and you rock!
hahah i laughed at this allen.
oh man. thats so gross.
im trying to catch up on the reading, im so behind.
First of all lol that is a sweet video. Hahaha oh man! That's pretty awesome and I'm really glad you shared that with the rest of us.
It sounds like you have been eating some interesting things. I love Indian food! One of my favourites is Butter Chicken and you mentioned that you ate it in an earlier blog. Yum!
Now that you are "officially" a Bollywood star I'll have to get your autograph! It was really exciting for me to check out your blog and see a few new posts! Keep writing. Take care Allen. =)
YUUUUCK!!!
That's awesome!
I can't believe you just did that lol, if you don't learn anything else in India at least you have an awesome party trick
please explain the purpose of this so i can justify going to try it
Hi Allen,
just so everyone knows... this is not a requirement of all yoga practices - lol. But it was great watching you do it. I'm so glad you shared that.
True it is not part of all yoga practices, I had to attend an extra class to learn this and other cleansing techniques. Such as eye wash, or when you pour water in one nostril and out the other. This one is my favorite though ;)
Hi Allen
this is ursula from the Rotary Club. just got around to watch your video and I think it is gross!! but looks like you are haveing a good time. Happy Thanksgiving
Hi Allen!
Mom and I are checking out your update after our Thanksgiving dinner. We're glad that you are touring a bit more around the country. Will you be seeing the famous Taj Mahal? James needed no explanation about the Bently. Grandma thinks that your nose is clean enough without the use of the tube. I'm glad that you've found some bakeries! Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!
Thinking of you!
Auntie Linda and Grandma Fowlis
LOL! Hilarious, Allen. What better entertainment on the Thanksgiving weekend than to have the whole family gather around the computer and watch you cleanse your nostrils! We laughed hysterically. How long did you have to practise this move before you quit gagging? Cam wants to know what you do with that "red licorice" when you are finished with it. In all my yoga classes here in Canada, I have never had that exercise taught to me yet. That's party entertainment! "Ballin'" as Brad would say. Keep up the great blog. We thoroughly enjoy it and look forward to reading all the new entries.
The whole Mierau family!
Hi My LOVE,
We were delighted to see you do your cleanse. We are about to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with your dad, grandpa etc. We will not be having scallops because you are not here. Much Love
Namaste,
Auntie Rhesa and Don
Hey Allen,
you are a much stronger person than I. I don't think anyone could persuade me to do this!
Keep on trying all the new things and telling/showing us! It makes living here in Calgary pretty commonplace and boring.
Carlann
hello allen
the father of victoria is happy to wish you a good stay in india.
i have printed your blog to read and understand;already one hundred days in india; a third party of the stay;
i believe that your stay in india go very well;
marc
Hello Allen,
Your demonstration leaves me to ask two questions: Could you try to find a better way to each licorice? With those talents, why didn't you break into the car to retrieve the keys?
Looks like you are having fun. Keep up the communication...
Russ and Fiona
allen you are crazy! what have they done to you in the crazy country!
Post a Comment