Here are some more photos from the North Trip.
First is a typical street in Jaisalmer, next is shadows of the camels and the moon raising in the desert, followed by me jumping off one of the sand dunes, fourth is a cannon at the fort in Jodhpur (note blue city), and lastly is the blue city sprawling beneath the fort in Jodhpur.

8 comments:
Great photos Al!
Dear Allen,
Your Mom says that you think nobody is reading your blogs, so I want you to know that I have been reading all of them with great interest & enjoyment ~ your descriptions, explanations & pictures are fabulous & you're right in thinking that although it's a 'chore' now, you will look back & read your writings & be very glad that you took the time to do it!
Keep them coming.....
Jennifer Canniff
Allen
Those are great pictures - contest winners!
Good to hear from you, Allen.
Hi Allen
I keep on reading your blog which is really great and your descriptions are very vivid, you don't minz words.
Ursula Da Rugna
Hi there Allen
You seem to be having a great time on your trip not withstanding the recent incident in Mumbai. Great photographs and such unique experiences. I'm sure that you are making the most of what is probably going to be the trip of a lifetime and seeing as much of that wonderful and mysterious continent as you possibly can. You might not know this but the Grey Cup is coming to Centennial's breakfast meeting on January 26th so you won't be able to see it - but there's always 2009 and the final is in Calgary this year
Hello Allen; Admittedly, I'm not a frequent reader of your blog, but I glance through it on numerous occassions and it is always enjoyable and informative.
I especially got a chuckle from a couple of the North Trip photos.
There's a pic of you jumping off a sand dune, followed by a pic of a cannon at the fort in Jodhpur. The puff of sand on the dune almost looked like it was caused by a shot from the cannon. With a little 'photo shop' cut & paste, these two pics could be morphed into a very interesting photo. Ha!
In an other pic there was a sign announcing "CHILD BEER". My first impression was this must be a 'typo', because if I'd seen this sign, I would have strolled in and asked for a big pint of cold lager! (Chilled Beer ! Ho!)
Keep those stories coming!
Kind regards,
Barry Cassidy - RCCC
Dear Allen
Great photos and your blog is very interesting.
Irene
Hi Allan...Great stuff...like all the pictures you have included..I do read your blog and apologize for not commenting earlier..you are seeing all this great history and the sights of India and that most people would pay thousands of dollars to do (I have sold a few tours to India) I am sure there is sooooo much to absorb but glad you are getting lots of pictures and writing it down..Really do appreciate what you are sharing with us!!...Pierre - Calgary Centennial..
Post a Comment