Hey everyone,
I am 2/3 done a blog post but I am going to Pune this weekend so I can't post it instead I give a preview. I am back from the South Trip. I had an amazing time. Recently I have been doing the yoga teachers training course so that is hard but fun. Nothing quite like 6 hours of yoga based classes a day. I have tabla drum classes twice a week. Just yesterday there was an insane festival called Holi. For information on this and to get the answer to the question 'how did this man become so red?' tune in for the next blog.
cheers,
-Allen

6 comments:
Awesome picture Allen! I can't wait for the blog.
I can't wait to hear about and see photos of your last month or so. I am so envious! Have fun in Pune.
Keep having fun Allen...maybe use a little more sunscreen though :)
Ditto above. Can't wait to find out what you've been doing!
Looking really red! Look forward to the story behind the picture.
Hi Allen
The blogs are great and really enjoy them. It is kind of you to offer a view of your upper body to the girls, it probably does do something for them. It is also great that you are participating in things that are unusual and will benefit you down the road. Keep on having fun and keep on blogging.
Love Uncle Ric
Post a Comment